Information for Speakers and Entertainers Seeking Representation
Speakers.com is the first place many meeting and event planners come for their professional speaker needs because they know of our commitment to providing the best quality speakers in the industry. If you're an established expert in your field, a talented professional speaker or entertainer, or a noteworthy individual with an inspiring story, you may qualify for our representation.
Our clients include large multi-national organizations, small & medium corporations, national & state trade associations, universities, schools, civic organizations and lecture series, located both in the United States and around the world. Some of our international clients are based in Canada, South America, United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Turkey and China. We also maintain an extensive database of speakers from around the world.
For consideration, it is important to provide the following materials. Please do not send originals or any information that needs to be returned.
- A biography
- A list of your speaking topics with short descriptions
- Current fee information -- Please be as complete as possible. Include keynote, half-day and full-day fees, if applicable to your presentation. (It is preferred that this is a gross fee that includes the standard 25% bureau commission. If not, please specify) Please include travel preferences
- A recent (within the past 2 years) demo video of a speech presented to an audience. The video must not contain any contact information. Please do not submit media interview clips and marketing pieces.
- A hi-resolution professional color headshot (at least 600 x 600)
- A list of testimonials, recent references and/or reference letters
- A/V requirements
- Contact information including phone number, mailing address, website, and e-mail
If all of this information is not included, the submission will not be considered.
Should you be accepted, we'll contact you by e-mail. Again, the materials you send will not be returned. Due to the large volume of materials received, we will not contact you unless we are actively presenting you to a potential client.
Please send the information in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the NEW SPEAKER REQUEST in the subject line.
You can also mail the information to:
New Speaker Manager
1125 West Street, Suite 200
Annapolis, MD 21401
If you're in the beginning stage of your speaking career, we recommend that you contact National Speakers Association, which offers excellent resources and training.